Asher L. Kitchings
Asher Kitchings is an associate in the firm’s Business Torts, Corporate Litigation, and Trial practice. As a third generation lawyer, he knows what it takes to help his clients succeed. His background in business administration provides him with a unique understanding of the challenges businesses face in today’s highly competitive environment. Asher’s education and experience allow him to effectively counsel both plaintiffs and defendants in business and corporate litigation.
- Business Torts, Corporate Litigation and Trial Practice
- General Business Litigation
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (2016)
- Articles Editor, American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Judge Abraham Caruthers Teaching Fellow
- Vulcan Award Finalist
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, cum laude, Birmingham-Southern College (2013)
- Sigma Beta Delta Business Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Honor Society
- Order of Omega Greek Honor Society
- Gavel Club Inductee
- Alabama, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Asher Kitchings, Non-Compete Agreements for Attorneys: Will We Continue to be Treated Differently?, 38 AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 433 (2014).
- Asher Kitchings, The FCA and Rule 9(b): Will Courts Continue to Keep Relators Down After Foglia v. Renal Ventures Management?, 39 AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 163 (2015).