J. Harris Hagood
Harris Hagood is an associate in the firm’s Business and Corporate Law and Labor and Employment practices. Harris specializes in employment law as well as corporate law and works to develop, grow, and sustain businesses by establishing modern management techniques. His representation includes trial court experience and counseling businesses involved in commercial real estate transactions. In addition to employment and corporate law, Harris has worked with licensing and trademark agreements and mergers and acquisitions.
Most recently, Harris has:
- Worked in the area of OSHA regulations and compliance.
- Worked on same-sex harassment investigation.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Labor and Employment
- Municipal Law
- Business Torts, Corporate Litigation, and Trial
- Juris Doctor, The University of Alabama School of Law, 2013
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- John A. Campbell Tax Moot Court Team
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, The University of Alabama, 2010, magna cum laude
- Specializations in risk management and real estate finance
- President, Jasons Men’s Honorary Class of 2009
- Faculty Excellence in Real Estate Finance Award
- Alabama, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- Alabama Bar Association, Section of Young Lawyers
- Tuscaloosa Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association