John Guin is an associate in the firm’s Business and Corporate Law and Business Torts, Corporate Litigation, and Trial practices. John represents plaintiffs and defendants in business litigation, including shareholder disputes, contract litigation, and corporate litigation. He counsels clients in trials and arbitration in the state of Alabama and across the Southeast.
John’s comprehensive approach to corporate law and business litigation enables him to tackle complex legal matters and consistently achieve desired outcomes for clients across a range of industries.
- Juris Doctor, The University of Alabama School of Law, 2013
- Senior Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Bench & Bar Legal Honor Society
- Hugo L. Black Scholar
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Jessup International Moot Court Team
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Sewanee: The University of the South, 2010, magna cum laude
- Alabama, 2013
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section